Thursday, February 13, 2020

It's going to be a cold night

I got up about 8:15. I brushed and swished. I typed up a sheet with my supplement protocol, and printed it out so I could follow it better. I listened to an interview from the summit with the creator of NanoVi. It is supposed to trigger healing processes in the body, and be very relaxing. But the cheapest one is $5000. At first the site showed a location in Huntsville where I could try one, but when I went back to get the name, it would not show me.
I took my supplements as per the schedule. At 11:15 I made breakfast and ate it at my laptop. Then I got dressed and bundled up. I put my sewing machine in the car and went to quilting.
I set up my machine and strung it with black thread. Most of the ladies left when they finished lunch. I edged a rectangle of wool to make a scarf for the Tuesday group. I also edged a name tag. It was nice to just listen to the ladies talk about quilts (and coronavirus).
On my way home, I stopped at the library to return my book and get some books on CD for the trip. Then I brought my plants into garage because the temp is supposed to go down to 26 tonight. Linda called and said we were still on for this weekend. I made more mixes for the food box. I got a new food box, and filled old box with recyclables and put it in the outside bin. Then I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. They were still in the oven when Chris came home. I put some lamb in the toaster oven, then went for a walk. It was awfully chilly and I rushed through it. I brought in the mail which contained our new driver's licenses. I filled a bucket with recycling and took it out.
I swallowed supplements and ate the lamb and salad for supper. I placed an order of nuts and seeds with Nuts.Com. I looked for cheaper versions of the supplements I am taking now.
At 7, my tapping buddy called on Skype. I uncovered my laptop camera so she could see me and we tapped on resistance. Later Chris and I watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog (and do a little yoga for relaxation).
* This is Carolyn showing off a quilt she made. *

No comments: