Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Colloidal silver could be the answer?

It was after 8 when I got up. I brushed and swished. I got dressed and checked e-mail. I took all the supplements through protein. Then I went to quilting. It was raining so I was glad the machine was already in my trunk.
When I got there, I left the machine until I was certain it was needed. I went in and found the ladies sitting around two tables. I checked out the give-away pile, but there was nothing that caught my eye. Beverly gave me a bag of squares to sew for charity – when I have the time. We talked for awhile, then I helped Anita go through bags of wool scraps to judge their suitability for making scarves for the homeless. She and I trimmed the pieces into rectangles. Others were discarded to the dog bed pile. Susan took some scraps for embellishment, I think. One by one the ladies left. When the pieces were trimmed, Anita wanted to sew. But it was already after 11, so I said goodbye to her and the former science teacher.
When I got home, I finished the supplement regimen and made breakfast. I made up a week's worth of supplements from the practitioner. Beverly called to ask me to take her to an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I meditated with Oprah and Deepak. At 1, I left for church, stopping on the way to fill up with gasoline. The rain had let up enough that it was ok.
When I got to church, I noticed my odometer precisely on 14000. I went to the church office and entered the numbers in the computer and printed the reports. I shredded some extra copies of previous reports. Tim arrived and showed me how to print the yearly reports. Then we sat and stapled papers together and put address stickers on envelopes. But we did not finish because he had to go to the dentist. As he was leaving, Elaine showed up. She and I met in the garden room and did clearings for substances she brought. She mentioned swishing with colloidal silver and it made me think I could do something similar to kill the bacteria crawling under my filling.
We left at the same time. She went home and I went to the bank to make the deposit. When I got home, Chris was home, sitting at his laptop. I put colloidal silver on a Q-tip and placed it on my back tooth. I bit down on it to soak the filling.
I thought it was too dreary a day to go for a walk, but changed my mind when I had to go outside to empty a bag of dried herbs. So I walked around the circle, which helped pass the time. When I got back, I added some things to my Swansons cart. I finished sewing the band on Chris' costume. I decided to hem the yellow foundation garment. I pulled out a piece of purple for that. Then I took a break to eat supper – mostly bean soup and a salad. I messaged back and forth with Gwenda, then went back to sewing.
When Chris was done with his game, I prepared some magnesium water and drank it while we watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. In the second one, Jenny's love interest dies and she is heartbroken. The reverend mother tells her that God is not in the events but in the response. Hmm.
After the show, Chris tried on the costume for me. I felt the sleeves were too short, but was not certain I wanted to put in the effort to insert more fabric. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to blog and get ready myself.
* 14000 seems like a milestone for my car. *

No comments: