Monday, February 10, 2020

Tea tomorrow

I got up around 8. It was raining. I took the first supplement. I lit the candle and placed it in the master bathroom. It is for mold, but also might help the smell of the vomit. I read more of my book while completing the morning supplement regimen. Finally I turned on my laptop and checked e-mail. I listened to one of the speakers on The Genius of your Genes summit. He said most autistic children are poor methylators.
After breakfast, I got dressed. I decided not to go to quilting after all because I don't like driving in the rain, plus a funeral was also taking place at the church and I didn't want to take up a parking spot.
I put on another interview, and did some sewing. Then I sat and finished my book.
I vacuumed the bare floors and then mopped. I started with the floor in front of the hall bathroom, and went down one side of the hallway to the kitchen. I mopped all of that, then worked my way back to the bathroom. While the floors dried, I wiped vomit from the toilets, walls, door and tub. Then I mopped the floor and threw out the wash water. I mopped the kitchen again with the water left in the mop.
I went back to reading e-mail. Chris came home, and brought in two boxes he found on the porch. I never heard the doorbell ring. One held a new teapot. I put it in the sink to get washed. I went back to reading e-mail. I looked through all the offering sheets to find a missing check. I deduced that the giver did not have an envelop number at the time so it was not credited to her number.
I ate a banana with a handful of nuts. Then I made a big salad for supper and put an egg on it. I also had a bit of yogurt and pumpkin cream. Then I washed the dishes and the teapot.
The rain had stopped so I texted my neighbor to see if she wanted to go for a walk. But when I didn't hear back from her, I found other things to do. I sent a photo of fabric to the desktop computer. I imported it to Kaleidoscope Kreator and played around with wedges of different sizes. I wanted to get a feel for how large pieces should be to get the best effect. I started watching videos by Bob and Brad, physical therapists on Youtube. I had moved on to another video when Chris was ready to watch TV. We sat on the couch and watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. I sipped magnesium water and vitamin water.
After the show, I took the next round of supplements and wrote my blog post. I'll be brushing my teeth soon and doing a bit of yoga to relax before going to bed.

No comments: