Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Flawless

I meant to get up early, but I somehow missed the first alarm. So I got started at 8:30 with brushing and two rounds of swishing. I made coffee, and looked for meditation music on the desktop computer. But somehow I got sucked in to reading comments on a Youtube video about Easter eggs in the first episode of Picard. Then I did my exercises, rebounding, and skin brushing. I listened to the same Oprah meditation twice because the first time it rained so hard that I missed several parts. Also, the next meditation would not play. I did some light cleaning in the kitchen, then took a shower. I took supplements from the first up to the vitamin C and fat soluble ones.
I jumped in my car and went to Beverly's house to pick her up. I dropped her off at her doctor's office, and went home. There wasn't much time so I ate seed crackers and took supplements, then went to Korean clinic.
Dr. Lee had a phone number for me to call. I called and had to wait. Finally a man listened to my story then put me on hold while he checked it out. Then he told me that the IRS was taking out money because the info was old, but it has been updated now so it shouldn't happen any more. I suggested Dr. Lee try sending a $10 charge through to see if deductions were still being taken out.
Then he had me reserve him a rental car at LAS. They are going to look at property in California. Afterward, he set up a detox foot bath for me. She talked to me while I sat there. I showed her the hard spot on the bottom of my heel and she said it was a corn and when it got bigger she would burn it off.. Maybe I don't have plantar faciitis after all?
The water remained clear like nothing was happening, but then she told him to add more water. After he did, the color started to change. She brought me ginger tea. She said making your own from a ginger root is not good. It might have mold on it, and you can't control the dosage. I didn't know you could overdose on ginger tea. She gave me a packet of seaweed, saying it was very expensive. Since she got it at the Asian market a few doors down, I wondered just how expensive it could have been.
I went home and found Chris there. I checked my messages and saw that choir practice was canceled because of an impending storm. So I went for a quick walk. The rain hit just before I got back so I ran home. There was a box on my chair so I opened it. It had a supplement in it. I put it away. I checked the house mail and brought it in. I marked one of them 'not at this address' and put it back in the drop box.
I took off the ends of the sleeves on Chris' kimono costume. I ate supper, which consisted of breakfast and bean soup. Then I cut some strips to add to the sleeves so they would be longer. I got the first one just about done by the time Chris was ready to watch TV
We had a disc from Netflix called Flawless, with Michael Caine. We watched that, listening to the pounding rain, and then I was surprised to see that it was after 10. Chris made his lunch and went to bed. I stayed up to write this post and take evening supplements.
* This is a quilt top Tina made for Renegades. *

No comments: