Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Maybe moving to California

My alarm woke me from a dream where I was looking at fabric in a store and a man from church had fallen down. The store wouldn't let the wife back in so I checked on him and he was ok but not great, so I called an ambulance anyway.
I let the alarm ring itself out and I dozed off. I got up about 8:45. It was raining again. I tested the first urine of the day and it was 5.9. I went to the kitchen to take 'push' supplements and make up some future doses. I boiled water and soaked sprouts. I started my exercises. I took the 'catch' supplements. I jotted notes for my blog while waiting for the router to warm up. I brushed and swished. I put purifying charcoal bags in the master bath and in the fabric room to catch mold spores. I did not light the candle.
I checked e-mail. I turned off the heat and meditated and tapped. Then I took a shower, got dressed, and cleaned the bathrooms. I carried some of the recyclables out to the bin.
I listened to an interview. I taped paper over the camera on my laptop. Too often my screen follows a link that I did not click on but I WAS looking at. I made breakfast and ate it. I paused the interview and went to the Korean clinic. They told me they'd put an offer on a property in California. I told them about eating the root that wasn't a carrot. She acted shocked and exclaimed that I wasn't an herb doctor. He said I should have taken 5 or 6 charcoal capsules at a time.
He asked me to re-certify his student loan. He had an e-mail that said ti would be easy. Ha! The object of the link said our browser wasn't supported. But I found it (Edge) on the list of approved ones. I checked on updates and he'd just had one. So I ignored that message and tried to go on. But none of the options seemed to fit our situation. Eventually I did get in, but then it automatically imported his 2018 tax form rather than the 2019. Since he had just filed this morning, I concluded that we filed too soon. We agreed to try again next week. He brought me a tub of hot water for a foot detox. While I soaked, she talked to me and I didn't understand it all. But she did say she was bringing her sewing machine next week for me to fix or figure out. When I was done, we tried out yoga poses. (I am not sure how that came up). Before I left, she gave me a box of onion juice.
When I got home, I went for a walk because the sun was suddenly shining. I made hummus (and a mess). I ate supper and washed all the utensils. I was getting ready to leave for choir and the rain suddenly came really hard. So I texted her that I wasn't coming in this rain. I went through all the rooms and checked for water leaking in. It made me anxious.
Around 7 it slacked off. I read e-mail, thankful for no leaks. Chris went out to buy me a Valentine card. He had planned to do it while I was at choir practice. Awwww. I listened to another interview from the summit.
Around 8:30, he was ready to watch TV. I sat down with my bottle of vitamin water and watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. The choir director texted that she'd brought me a gift but given it to another lady since I wasn't there. Lentil soup! I took some magnesium and wrote up my blog post, which I had fairly well put together beforehand. And now I am almost ready for bed.
* Robin was working on this yesterday. *

No comments: