Saturday, February 22, 2020

CBD coconut oil

We were awakened by my phone alarm. Chris gave me a massage using the CBD Coconut oil that I bought in Augusta. He used a lot and I wondered if I was absorbing the calories of it.
I got up, brushed my teeth and listened to the rest of the day 4 episode from last night. I took supplements on schedule and by 11:30 I was ready for breakfast.
After breakfast, I checked the weather, then put the plants out. I took a walk up the hill at the back of the neighborhood. I found myself walking through the woods, which are strangely deficient in undergrowth. It occurred to me that maybe some one sprayed it?
As I passed by the soccer field, I remembered that I wanted used tennis balls. So I walked over to the tennis court and searched all around. There were no balls on the court or around outside. But there were two floating in the garbage can which was full of rain water. I picked them out and carried them home. On the way, I passed a man in the field behind our duplex. He looked like he had just landed there with a parachute and was waiting for a ride. I did not see any planes.
When I got inside, Chris was on the phone with his parents. Their heater had died and was just now being fixed. I washed the tennis balls thoroughly. We looked at Chris' costume. I had ironed it and it looked ok, but I thought it needed some gold trim. He thought the belt was going to be too short. Chris called Michele for her opinion. Then we went to Joanns for trims. We saw that Earth Fare was closing. Inside the fabric store, we looked at all the gold trims. We found some 'rope' for the belt and narrow trim for the tabard. I got enough to use on the hat as well. We looked for unicorn pendants but did not see any. As we left the store, I realized I had made more work for myself.
When we got home, I played a movie about 5G, written by a journalist in Houston Texas. It was very well done. While it played, I hemmed the silk pants, and started sewing the trim by hand. I stopped to make supper. I called Dad on his cell phone because the kitchen phone was always busy. After the call, I listened to podcasts, folded laundry, and played Solitaire.
We watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. I sipped my usual magnesium water and vitamin water. Afterwards, we dressed the bed with clean sheets. I wrote my blog post, rolled out my shoulders and did a few yoga stretches before going to bed.
* This is her entry to the Make It Modern challenge. *

No comments: