Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Saving 4%

I got up about 8. I brushed and swished, and lit the candle. I made a list of supplements in the order that I take them. I wrote down the ones I still have to fit into the schedule, then rinsed sprouts. I made up a week's worth of practitioner supplements. I needed to order more, but had trouble getting onto the internet. I rebooted my laptop, but that did not correct the problem. I had to reboot the router. I ran out of time to read e-mail, and still didn't order more supplements.
I got dressed and went to quilting. I looked through the give-away fabric, but didn't see anything I liked. I sat with Beverly. Linda called and we talked about Saturday. Anita brought out some bags of t-shirt remnant and we cut them up for dog bed stuffing.
I meant to leave at 11:30 but was there until almost 12. I came home, and took vit C. I prepared the fat soluble mix. I checked e-mail for a few minutes, then made bone broth to take the supplements with. I finished the list, and blew out the candle.
I went to the church, and entered the offering data. When the task was done, I tried to make a change in an entry from last November without success. I went to talk to the organist, but it was a different lady playing the piano. After talking to her for some time, I went back to the office and figured out how to make the change. I printed a new list for the organist. I packed up, locked up, and went to the bank to deposit the funds.
I went home and took the midafternoon supplements. I opened a Swansons box that Chris brought home from the post office. One item didn't look right so I prepared the return label. That is when I discovered a big sticker on the top that said Same Item – New Look. Sigh. I put the supplements away. I made a salad for supper and ate it. Then I had to run to church for a stewardship meeting.
I brought my red folder with me. But it turned out not to be necessary. We did not talk about reports and such. Instead, we talked about recommending ideas about updating our facility to the council. And other ideas as well. I guess this year our meetings will be entirely different.
When I got home, the rain had stopped. I had some yogurt and seed crackers, then took the supplements I was supposed to take before I left. Chris pulled up Call the Midwife while I got my vitamin water. We watched two episodes. He loaded the dishwasher and went to bed. I took my dishes out and washed them by hand, then ran the dishwasher. I searched the internet for identical but cheaper products to what the practitioner wants to sell me. I managed to save 4%. I am not sure it was worth my time. Because of that, I went to bed very late.
* Some people in our group are doing pig blocks this month. *

No comments: