Wednesday, February 26, 2020

No house cleaning today

I got up around 7:30. My mouth was too sore to brush, but I swished with the usual tooth powder and homemade mouth wash. I tweaked and printed out my supplement regimen. I did a modified version of my exercises and made coffee. I started the meditation and tapping. Then it occurred to me that I should be proactive because Chris is leaving town. So I called the chiropractor and the receptionist told me to come right in.
I drank my protein mix and drove over there. She put me right into an exam room. The doctor came in soon after. He said he'd asked her to check up on me. (and here I thought he didn't remember me.) I told him my plantar fasciitis was all gone, and I didn't know if it was due to the meds or being off of my feet for 24 hours. He tested my legs and said it was a nerve between L4 and L5. He didn't think it was time to cut it. He adjusted my neck and back with the thumper, and told me to come back in a day or two. I went to the front desk and she scheduled me for tomorrow morning.
When I got back, I took vitamin C. I made pre-breakfast mixes and breakfast itself. I blended a sweet potato with coconut cream and put a capsule of probiotic in it. I took a shower, and got dressed. Then I listened to Supplements Revealed.
At 1:50, I went to the Korean clinic. They had a loan snafu where the money they sent was sent back and they were being charged late fees. I tried calling the bank, but they wouldn't talk to me. So we did our best workaround on that. Then he gave me a detox foot bath. But at 4 I cut it short. We had a discussion of what Ash Wednesday meant. He said they are 7th Day Adventists and don't celebrate Christmas or Easter. She asked about the kimchi and I said there was still some left. She said the two of them eat that much in two days.
When I got home, Chris was there. He'd brought in a small package. My neighbor texted me that it was left on her doorstep. I put on the remaining interview and sewed trim on the sleeves of the costume. Chris called the credit card company to activate my card, but the automated system would not do it. So he had to talk to a representative. It got interesting, but finally straightened out. When the interview was over, I put on the Tapping summit. I got out my glue box and tried to resurrect a bottle. Finally I had to dip it out with a toothpick. I glued tassels to ends of a rope braid for a belt.
I made a salad for supper and then had some chicken. Last year I had bought a baby toothbrush, which just fits on the end of my finger. I used it to brush my temporary crowns and gums but it didn't feel good. I asked Chris to put gas in my car because it was so cold and dark outside.
I was still listening to the summit when it stopped abruptly at 7. I found a bin in the garage and filled it with recycling, and emptied it outside, twice. I rolled the big bin to the curb. My massage therapist called, having an empty slot on Friday afternoon.
I added a bit of bling to the hat as an afterthought. Then Chris cued up Netflix while I made magnesium water for sipping. We watched two episodes of Call the Midwife. He went to bed while I swished with glutathione. But my gums didn't like that either. I wrote my blog post and put some ozone cream on my gums, then got ready for bed.
* This is my best effort with the tassel. I hope no one notices it. *

No comments: