Tuesday, February 23, 2021

A visit to the school

Much to my disappointment, it was another average night of sleep. I was either too cold or too hot. In the morning, I put on the headphones and turned up the volume, but Reveille still got through. I did miss Chris taking his shower and leaving for work.

I got up after my alarm went off. I juiced a lemon and soaked the sprouts. I changed the water in various containers. I read by the Happylight, then turned on the router. I popped the blood blister on my finger from digging stones out of the flower bed.

I watched episode 10 of the vaccine summit: The recovery rate for people up to 70 is over 99%. For prevention, take vit A retinol, 2000 IU, C (buffered acorbyl palmitate) 4-6 grams, D3 - 5,000-10,000IU, zinc picolinate 25-50ml. Licorice root extract (glycyrrhizin) for high exposure 500 - 650mg, As the virus goes around, it mutates and gets weaker. Early vaccines will not prevent infection from the mutations. Sweden's overall mortality rate did not go above their previous year even though they did not mandate masks or lockdowns. Peptide therapy is very helpful. Herbal support: Lomatium, osha root, ashwagandha, turmeric, cayenne pepper. Add to quart jar of water 25 drops cayenne plus lemon juice, and ACV. Use fresh ground pepper with turmeric. Barlowherbal.com

After finishing the lemon juice, I made and ate breakfast. I read about global dimming- the amount of sunlight not reaching the earth because of light-scattering particles dispersed in the atmosphere, from industry and solar management operations. Military considers geoengineering as a force multiplier. The particulate matter being sprayed is a decciscant, reducing relative humidity in the air. The aluminum in it kills trees, increasing forest fires. It kills bees and adds to the rise in autism. The nanoparticles of aluminum are too small for air quality tests to detect. Energy companies use geoengineering to make more snow in the mountains to increase the run-ff which powers their plants.

At 1:30 I drove to the chapel and walked to the school. I signed in at the office. I talked to the lady in charge of the teen trauma event. Then I sat near the table with the brochures. It was a tall table, the kind people stand around. Two military people had unpacked brochures and freebies onto two tables. I met the head of ACS and talked to him about borrowing a headset with lights and sound to induce sleep. Why ACS has such a thing, I don't know. The colonel's wife started the event in the gym. The head of ACS used a t-shirt gun to fire purple t-shirts into the crowd, which wasn't all that big. After another speaker, and an orange contest, the kids were dismissed to pick up freebies. The lady in charge came out and we talked. Then I signed out and left the school, walking back to my car, and driving home.

It was a nice day, so I changed my clothes and went outside. I cut the tops off of some empty milk jugs and filled them with dirt from the flower bed. It wasn't nearly enough, so I pumped up the tire from the wheelbarrow and brought it out. It held a lot more dirt. I unrolled the chicken wire and weighed it down with the jugs of dirt. I filled the wheelbarrow, but hadn't emptied the flower bed. So I placed the chickenwire in the ditch as far as it was dug and backfilled over it. Then I could dig more. I unearthed a green pipe that seemed to be part of the sprinkler system, but turned out to be just an oxidized pipe. Not long after Retreat played, I left the job, wanting to finish, but afraid I might be sorry in the morning.

I listened to more videos on geoengineering: Chemical ice neucleation can create snow at 50 degrees. 70Lb perfectly spherical ice balls in 40 degree water washed up on shore in Michigan. They can do this anywhere they want, and have done so.

I heated some heart stew for supper. Chris steamed some broccoli and cauliflower. I listened to some tapping audios while I put a puzzle together. Then I made my evening drink and we watched three episodes of Community. We had a chat, then I brushed my teeth and finished another puzzle. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: