Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Gardening websites

I had a piece of onion tied onto my wrist to cover the rash. I took it off before I went to bed with my headphones on. I slept ok, but woke several times to scratch the rash. I woke up before my alarm went off but stayed in bed until 8. I got up to start the lemon protocol. I checked e-mail. I watched part of the Huntsville church service. They have a new pastor now. Chris went to work. I made and ate breakfast, and watched videos from one of the health summits. One doctor said that nanoparticles in the bloodstream could clog the smallest vessels in organs and capillaries. The pharma vaccine studies did not check for this.

I looked for ways to use all the little stones that the gophers dug up, like as a mulch, but everything I saw was for landscaping. I pryed crystals out of a geode with a wood screw while I watched a video. I looked through some garden websites to find a soaker hose and some other stuff, but there wasn't one that had everything I wanted, and I refuse to order from Amazon.

It was after 4 when I took a walk around the neighborhood. I thought of a few more things to look online for. When I got back, I raked the leaves into a taller pile. I heated some fish for supper and made a salad. I saw sites selling bags for planting vegetables in. I figured how much fabric I would need to make a 10 gallon pot. I solved for h (height) but did not know what units it represented. Chris suggested I use metric so I tried it that way.

I watched the next episode of the vaccine summit: Because of ventilator misuse and something else, medical error is now number one cause of death. Lumping numbers of cases together under one cause results in Congress giving money towards it.

I made my evening drink. We watched three episodes of Community. Then I brushed my teeth and listened to the last four minutes of the vaccine episode. I posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

* That pile of leaves with no snow is beginning to compost. *

No comments: