Saturday, February 13, 2021

Marriage class

We turned off the movide andwent to bed early (for us). I played the headphones and did not fall asleep until later. I dreamt about Mom, encouraging her to go see a movie with a friend. Then I woke up breathless because the sheet was over my face. I remained awake until the 7:30 alarm went off. I stayed in bed, trying to think what protocol would fit a morning where we had to be somewhere at 9. I washed up and got ready. I posted to my blog for yesterday.

At 9 we went to the chapel for a marriage class. There were two other couples there. The chaplain did the talking and his wife ran the slides and videos. It was interesting. Then the couples split up for 20 minutes, then got back together for the last part. We stayed late to talk with the chaplain and his wife.

When we got home I made breakfast. Michele called. I listened to part of an episode about dangers of false positive PCR test results. Then we bundled up and went to gas station before proceeding to Tooele for the weekly grocery shopping. When we got back, we put the groceries away. Then I listened to an interview with Osha experts who were talking about the dangers of one-size-fits-all masking mandates. Then I read an article about flawed testing protocols.

I made my evening drink and we watched multiple episodes of Community. Chris agreed to watch the rest of last night's movie and let me know how it turned out. I finished listening to episode 4: things you can do to prevent and treat viral illness. And then posted to my blog.

No comments: