Saturday, February 27, 2021

The usual Friday

Last night I took a new sleep supplement. I did not use the headphones so I could see how effective the supplement was on its own. It gave me gas which hindered my sleep. In the morning I was really groggy and had a hard time getting out of bed. I did not get up until 9.

I juiced a lemon, read by the Happylight, and spent the rest of the morning deciding what to order to take advantage of online sales. I also ordered worms, which were not on sale. At noon I made breakfast, then cut squares for a heart block. We finalized the list, then went to Tooele for groceries. On the way back, we started the last CD. We stopped at the post office. When we got home, I put some food away, then took a nap, or tried to. Chris steamed beets and radishes. I heated heart stew for supper and planted a beet top in water to see if it might grow.

I listened to several presentations from the tapping summit. Then I made up more spice mix for breakfast tomorrow. I soaked the sprouts and ate some. I made my evening drink. Chris moved some money to Michele's account. Then we watched three episodes of Community. I posted to my blog, listened to a tapping meditation, and then took half of a supplement and got ready for bed.

* I so enjoy a good puzzle. *

No comments: