Friday, February 12, 2021

Making 'tea'

I went to bed around midnight. I don't remember how well I slept. In the morning, I started the lemon protocol and checked e-mail while listening to a podcast on the epigenetics of being Driven, the hunter not the gatherer, adventure seeking, perfectionistic, type of person.

I took a break to look up manure tea. I found a 5-gallon bucket and put a gallon of water in it. I wasn't sure how to measure a gallon of manure, so I measured the depth of the water, and put a piece of tape at twice that depth. I let the water sit to evaporate any chlorine, then added enough manure to raise the level of water. Of course the dried manure floated so my crafty plan did not work. I added more water to fill the bucket. I probably should have started it yesterday because freezing weather is predicted for this weekend.

I read that activitsts in the UK are pushing to have breastfeeding changed to chestfeeding, also changing 'mother' to birthing parent. I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire: increased mortality in nursing homes following vaccination, heavy metals found in baby foods (a self-regulated industry), vaccine passports, Facebook ban on 'misinformation', etc.

I watched an interview with Paul Thomas, pediatrician, who did a study comparing vaccinated kids vs unvaccinated kids in his practice and the unvax kids had healthier outcomes based on doctor visits for a range of diagnosis. There was zero ADHD in the unvaccinated group, but more chicken pox. Anemia is more prevalent in vaccinated than unvaccinated. I listened to a discussion of vaccine news: vaccinated people can now skip quarantine for 3 months after last jab. Hmm, you'd think protection would last longer than that. I walked to the post office and brought home a package and a letter. Chris was home when I got back. He made his supper while I listened to a tapping audio. Then we got into a debate about an article I had sent him. I had only wanted a discussion. Then he had to go to mass. So I read all the comments on the article in case he wanted to continue after he got back. But then he said nothing about it, so I went back to reading e-mail.

At 8:30 I made my evening drink. We watched one episode of Community and then Chris wanted to try something else. He thought it was a series but instead it was a 2 hour movie. I found it hard to watch because we needed the subtitles to understand it. It took place on and around a dystopian Earth. Many different languages were involved. Anyway, I started falling asleep so Chris suggested we go to bed. It seemed late, so I just did my stretches and went to bed.

No comments: