Tuesday, February 2, 2021

A very interesting interview

I fell asleep after taking off the headphones and I slept through the night, and through Chris' alarm, and through Reveille. I woke up when Chris took his shower. What a restful night!

I got up to juice a lemon. I read a book by the Happylight. I listened to an interview with a virologist. My notes are at the end of this post. I boiled water and poured it down both sink drains. I watched a presentation on homesteading (Day 6).

I watched a video on hand pollination, then tried it on my tomato plant. At that exact moment, Chris came home for lunch. A few minutes later, I met with a tapping buddy for an hour. Afterward, I made and ate breakfast.

I watched more videos from Day 6, but they were not remarkable, so no notes. I needed a break, so I went outside to rake leaves. I dumped them in the back yard where nothing grows and covered them with a little gopher dirt so they won't blow away.

After more reading, I made a salad for supper, and watched a short video of silver threads found in an unused covid test swab that move. Dr. Lorraine Day said if you have to wear a mask to contain the covid in your saliva, then a buccal swab should be enough. They should not have to swab so far back in your sinuses to get a sample. Is there some other reason for doing that? She says they are implanting something.

I made my evening drink, and we watched multiple episodes of Community. Then I posted to my blog and did a little more reading before going to bed.

Synthetic RNA is wrapped in a lipid shield that will allow it to enter every cell of the body. Naturally produced RNA doesn't last very long because it is broken down by enzymes meant to do just that (because free RNA is a danger signal to the immune system), but encapsulation in lipid nanoparticles attacted to PEG, protects the synthetic messenger RNA in the shot. It could theoretically last for months, or longer. Blacks and Hispanics typically have a harder time breaking down mRNA. The spike protein contains pieces of HIV, ACE-2 receptor of coronavirus, and a gamma retrovirus envelope that is cross-reacive with our human syncytin. People with pre-existing autoimmune disorders will be particularly affected. If luciferase is added, the synthetic mRNA lights up so you can track it. It shows up in the spleen and brain. The inflammatory cytokine storm that occurs after injection can go anywhere in the body. XMRV's are associated with the development of ITP. Wearing a mask after injection will drive inflammation.

One size doesn't fit all in any vaccine strategy. When forcing a gene-therapy on an entire population, millions of people will die or get deadly diseases like ITP. Because of all the toxins in our world, our brains already have some inflammation, so we have pathogenic priming. Stress is immunosupressive. Longhaulers is caused by the HIV part of the Sarscov2 virus. That part is also in the spike protein that the injection causes human cells to produce. Syncytin is an endogenous retrovirus envelop encoded in the human genome. Immediate reactions to the injections are almost certainly caused by PEG. Long term effects include shaking, tics, severe headaches, microvascular diseases like tumor growth, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, inability to sleep, etc. Treatments include metal detox, inflammation prevention, quercetin, cinnamon bark, berberine, burn ketones, glycine, maintain nutral urine PH, MCT oil, type 1 interferon in a spray keeps virus from replicating in nasal passages and throat and help degrade RNA for people who can't degrade the RNA, peptide T, nebulized hydrogen peroxide, activation NRF pathway with molectular hydrogen.

No comments: