Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Radio wave power

I didn't fall asleep right away, but I think I slept through the night. I heard Chris get ready for work. I got up about 8, juiced a lemon, and rinsed the lentil seeds and pea sprouts. I planted another pea sprout. I turned on the router then washed up and got dressed. I read by the Happylight. I sewed up the holes in Chris' sweatshirt.

I checked e-mail until 9:30, then joined my tapping buddy for a session. I went back to reading e-mail until breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. He gave me a phone number for a lady who wanted me to call her. I read an article on how to mitigate the potential damage from mRNA shots. It was a lot of the same things used for prevention of viral infection. There was a video on free energy developed in Africa. He built a car that runs on radio waves. Then I read about the dangers and solutions to centralized internet. Even blockchain is now centralized and controlled by monied interests. The speakers recommended Qortal, a new and emerging platform.

I called the lady but she didn't answer. I walked to the post office to pick up boxes. Soon after I got back, she called and said we should talk in person tomorrow. I raked five boxes of leaves, which I covered with dirt that was dug from gopher mounds. Then I watered the leaves to start the decomposition process.

It was after five so I came in to make supper. Chris came home relatively on time.

I made my evening drink and we watched three episodes of Community. Then I brushed my teeth and wrote this blog post before going to bed.

* Tomato seeds saved on a piece of paper towel. *

No comments: