Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Be careful what you wish for

I woke in the middle of the night and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Apparently Chris did too. He got cold and had to put on a sweat suit to stay warm. I heard him get ready for work in the morning, but I stayed in bed. I never heard my alarm because it was in another room. So it was almost 8:30 when I got up.

I squeezed a lemon. I read by the Happylight. I looked at gardening websites and ways to create compost from food waste and leaves. I read an article: IMF is promoting financial innovation in the form of using various nonfinancial data such as the type of browser and hardware used to access the internet, the history of online searches and purchases to determine creditworthiness. Then I watched a video of a guy who grew and foraged all his meals for a year (in Florida).

When the lemon juice protocol was finished, I made and ate breakfast. At 1, I chatted with a tapping buddy. She showed me her Rife machine. We didn't get much tapping done. Afterward, I read an article on affidavits showing that the capitol riot was pre-planned by certain people so not incited in the moment by Trump.

It was a nice day so I walked to the community garden to check out plot 19. It was unremarkable. But there were two plots side by side which had piles of mulch and several raised bed boxes. When I got home, I rested in the recliner and listened to an interivew. Then I went back outside where I raked up five boxes of leaves, covered them with dirt, and sprayed water over all of it.

I heard an interview with Dr. Shiva and RFK jr on Gates' influence on the world food supply. All WHO decisions go through the Gates foundation first. Gates paid for studies to kill invermectin and HCQ. Fauci committed $48 billion to NIH to pushing vaccines. All 48 billion went to vaccines, not treatments. Gates is taking over farms, developing farm robots, owns Impossible Burger and other lab-grown meats. He is buying politicians to mandate fortified foods in a third world country. Natturally grown foods don't need fortification but become illegal, and that means only processed foods will be available. It also shuts down biodiversity.

I made a salad for supper. Chris came home and made his own supper. I asked him to shake the bottle of dressing for me because the fats in the bottle were not coming through the spout. When he did, the top opened and it sprayed all over me. I had to take off my top to rinse it out and he was ecstatic!

From an article in Dr. Shiva's website: BMGF is looking to privatize farmers seeds. “He appears as the grand benefactor ready to swoop in and save the poor of their miserable conditions with technologies only he and his experts understand but are generous enough to make available to the masses...where the poor become ever dependent on the rich.” Gates has been, rushing to find substitutes for natural ecological processes and then patenting as has been the trend for making profits from life and its living processes...” She details how his philanthropic style is aking to the vicious monopolistic methods executed at Microsoft. Around 8:30, I made my evening drink. We watched several episodes of Community, finishing season 1. I brushed and swished with neem paste because my gums are swelling near the crowns. Chris told me he was cold last night and was going to wear his sweatsuit again tonight. He thought he might be coming down with something so I gave him C and D. Then I typed up my blog post and got ready for bed.

* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from Saturday *

No comments: