Monday, February 22, 2021

Getting the garden started

Having done all the pre-bedtime things that I did Friday night, I was diappointed to not sleep well last night. Maybe it had something to do with only eating apples all day. I put on the headphones after Chris' alarm went off to block out Reveille when it played. However it was not blocked, and Reveille ricocheted around in my head until I finally got up.

I squeezed a lemon and drank the first round. I brushed my teeth and washed up. I read a book by the Happylight. Then I turned on the router and checked e-mail. I read all morning while doing online puzzles.

I listened to Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: Pathogen comes in through the innate immune system, then goes to IFN (interferon) system, then to the adaptive immune system. But vaccines only trigger the adaptive immune system. IFN system 'interferes' with viruses, and makes epigenetic changes for next time and next virus. Some interferons inhibit autoimmune diseases. Vaccines bypass the IFN system. Immunological metrics are usually WBC count and CBC. It's time for an upgrade.

I made and at breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and took the afternoon off because he hadn't slept well last night. But if he took a nap, I did not see it.

It was such a nice day that I went outside for a walk to the gardens and back. I found a box on our doorstep. It contained chicken wire. I dug stones out of the flower bed in preparation to line it with the chicken wire. Before I finished, it was time to tap with Carole. We tapped for over an hour, half for her and half for me. Then I went back to digging stones. When Retreat sounded at 5, I came inside.

I finished an online puzzle that was really difficult. I listened to audios from the Bodyelectric summit, then heated supper. I finished the Bodyelectric video and turned to the Tapping World Summit, which started today. I was able to squeeze in one and a half presentations, then I made my evening drink and watched Community with Chris. He went to bed early, and I stayed up to blog and finish some audios before going to bed.

No comments: