Sunday, February 7, 2021

Amazon is watching

I listened to the sleep tracks last night, then took the headphones off and went to sleep. I woke once during the night, then early in the morning. I think I had a bad dream. But I stayed in bed until after the alarm went off.

Not having time for the lemon protocol, I used the previous one, that starts with hydrogen water. But even though I used only one tablet, it took a long time to dissolve in the bottle with no air. In fact, I had to shake it back and forth to break it up.

I brushed my teeth, washed up and got dressed. I read a few chapters from Exodus, not knowing where the next sermon would come from. I finished an article from last night about digital medicine, literally pills with sensors that tell the doctor if you took your medication. It was suggested for upping compliance, to monitor opiod use and clinical trial participation or as a condition for parole or release from a psychiatric facility. There was no mention of the safety of swallowing the sensors.

After reading an article on the rise in youth suicides, we bundled up and walked to the chapel. We had a few minutes to talk, then took our seats for the singing of songs, and then the sermon. Afterward, we had communion with little packages of wafer and wine. After the service, I talked to Elaine, and then to Rusty, who had a wealth of knowledge about the community garden and offered me one of his plots since he was only going to have two this year.

We walked home, and then changed clothes. I made breakfast, and watched the Huntsville service. I checked e-mail. Chris brought home a pizza from the Superbowl Sunday sale. I went outside to rake up boxes of leaves which I spread across the backyard, I also scooped up gopher mounds to sprinkle on top of the leaves to hold them down. It was getting pretty windy.

I made more mixes and refilled spices while listening to a talk on headaches. I planted a couple of pea sprouts and started some lentil seeds again. I made a salad for supper. I listened to several podcasts on detoxing and GMO's. I read an article on Amazon delivery trucks' new AI cameras that record the driver, the cargo compartment and the street (and homes) ahead of the van. One more reason not to order from Amazon. I made my evening drink, and Chris made his. Then we watched the last Voyagers episode, and one of Community. I swished while writing my blog, and then went to bed.

No comments: