Thursday, February 11, 2021

Must be a horse around here somewhere

Last night I listened to a radio show by a nun who said she wouldn't take the covid shot because aborted fetal tissue was either used or tested on to make every one of the shots on the market. Then I put on my headphones and went to bed.

I guess I slept ok, but had one of those morning dreams which I can remember later. I got up half an hour after my alarm went off. I prepared for meditation morning: coffee, exercise, drybrushing, special supplements, and music.

After much tapping, it was time to clean. I cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen.I scrubbed the rings in the toilet bowls with a new pumice stone, but not all of the ring came off. I vaccuumed all the carpets, then too a shower and got dressed. Chris came home briefly for lunch. I turned on my phone and saw a message from Ms. Bacon, so I called her and she invited me to her office. I drove over there and we had a nice chat. A man came to fix her computer problems. Rusty stopped by and I asked him some gardening questions. Later Chris and Aaron stopped in to say hello and then they were gone.

On my way out of the building, I saw a poster for the community garden and it mentioned fertilizer. So I went to Self Help to check it out. Then I stopped at the post office for the mail. I went home to get dressed for collecting horse manure. The I went to the gym to sign up for the 5K trail (where I had stepped over horse poo). They did not have a sheet and said I should call Dispatch. I went home and called Dispatch. They gave me the numbers for MWR and Range Control. So I called Range Control. I explained what I wanted and he told me to call back after he talked to his boss who had to call Chris. When I called back, he said he remembered me and will never forget my request to go pick up manure. He is going to add it to his list of “You know you work at Dugway when...” He gave me permission, so I hopped in the car and headed over to the parking lot of the 5K trail. I saw a pile of dung as I was driving in, so I stopped. I tied a plastic bag around one hand and used it to place balls of dung in a garbage bag. I walked around and found 4 others piles. It was a good haul. Then I called Range Control back to tell them I was leaving the restricted area.

When I got home, I left the bag of dung on the front porch. I brought the mail in, and washed my hands. I read an article saying the spike protein itself can cause adverse events, whether from the virus or from the shot. Then I made breakfast for supper. Chris came home from work and made his supper while listening to Michele game online. I searched for the first episode of the vaccine summit, but it was over, so I watched the second episode. I paused it to watch episodes of Community with Chris, then finished watching the summit before posting to my blog and going to bed.

* I got this pic from the internet because it is forbidden to take pics on the restricted area. *

No comments: