Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Oatmeal - not just for breakfast

Last night I had trouble sleeping because my back hurt and there was no good way to rest my legs to stop the pain. I was still awake when the Holosync track ended. The good part about having trouble falling asleep is that I slept through Chris getting ready for work in the morning.

I don't remember when I got up. It was coffee morning so I skipped the lemon juice and did the special exercises and rebounding. I put on a six-CD line-up and made coffee. Then I spent an hour tapping. Afterward, I started cleaning with the kitchen. When I got to the bathrooms, I used Coke on one of the toilets to get the ring-around-the-bowl off. I also put some vitamin E oil on the wrist rash. I vaccuumed the carpets and emptied the dust cup outside (in the snow).

I took a shower and got dressed. I checked e-mail, and looked into why Facebook doesn't send me notifications any more. No idea. I watched a video on how American beef is being attacked so Gates can sell his fake lab meat.

I looked through my blog posts around Christmas for clues to what caused this rash on my arm. I saw that we went over to Brian's house to cut geodes and I remembered that he had a bucket of acid wash to clean off the geode pieces. Maybe I got some on my left hand and touched my right wrist? I looked up acid burns but all the treatments were for the initial event. I found a long post on what to try for irritated skin. One was an oatmeal poultice. So I followed the recipe, using ground oats, water and honey. I slathered it all over the red spots. Not having eaten today, I wanted to lick my arm.

I watched a video on bioethics - rationing medical care for people deemed less worthy. Age should not be a factor but they all mention it. And they want to do away with the hippocratic oath because the doctor's duty to society should be greater than his/her duty to the patient.

I made breakfast for supper. I watched a bunch of videos from the heath freedom summit: antibodies to measles has declined dramatically since the vaccine came out. Vaccine acquired immunity is not passed on from mother to child like naturally acquired immunity is. That destroyed natural herd immunity, and led to mutant resistant strains which are more virulent.

I made my evening drink. I used the rest of the oatmeal mix for a second coating. It stung a little. We watched four episodes of Community and I licked the oatmeal off my wrist. It was stickier than I thought. Then I write up my blog post for today and got ready for bed.

* At least with the poultice, I know where my next snack is coming from. *

No comments: