Saturday, February 20, 2021

Trying different treatments

I used the headphones last night. I got a good night's sleep because there was no reveille to wake me up in the morning. I did the usual lemon protocol all morning. I read a book by the Happylight, then washed up and got dressed. I rubbed vit E and a tincture on the wrist rash. I read articles from e-mail and watched videos on the current state of affairs in Texas. One article had pictures of rashes people got from wearing a Fitbit, and they look like what I've got. They say it was due to the adhesive. If I had a fitbit, I would stop wearing it. Also airbuds were shown to emit high emf's.

I put some vitamin C on my wrist as I made breakfast. I watched part of the last trauma video as I ate. I got an old sock rom Chris and cut the foot part off. I put the sock on my arm to keep the C from smearing off onto anything else.

We packed the cooler and went to Tooele. We bought groceries in three places. I tried to buy a toothbrush with a rubber tip, but none of the three stores I checked had one. When we got back to post, we stopped at the commissary, but they did not have such a toothbrush either.

Then we went to the post office for the mail. When we got home, we unloaded the car and put the groceries away. I put the mail away. I stirred the compost tea and sprinkled some on the leaf pile.

I read articles, then heated leftovers in the toaster oven. Later I ate a carrot and cherry tomatoes and some grapes. I listened to the rest of the last trauma episode and played Solitaire. I have reached the last victory image on level 42, but I dont want to start over.

At 8:30, I made my evening drink using a chamomile/lavender tea bag. We watched three episodes of Community. I put more vitamin E oil on the rash and sat down to write my blog post. I re-watched some of the interviews from the vaccine summit. Then it was time for bed.

* Nearby mountains *

No comments: