Saturday, February 20, 2021

A REALLY good sleep!

My tapping buddy sent me a guided sleep meditation, which I listened to before I went to bed last night. I also took a capsule of a sleep tincture that Melanie's sells. I slept REALLY well, and did not want to get up in the morning. But when I did, I hit the ground running. There was no residual stiffness from lying in bed.

My day started with lemon juice, and I wondered if I were somehow getting that juice on my wrist. I put some salve on the rash and covered it with the sock (which I had not worn to bed). Then I sat down at my laptop to thank my tapping buddy. I also rinsed my sprouts, which looked rather anemic, started another cup of seeds, and changed the water that the sweet potatoes are soaking in. One has roots but the other doesn't.

Chris offered me a massage, which I accepted. He took a shower so I parsed out supplements for two weeks, then took my own shower. Then it was time for breakfast.

I chose some red fabrics, then packed up. Chris put my sewing machine in my trunk and I went to the chapel. I turned on the heat and set up my machine. I spread out the shuttle blocks and auditioned the red fabric. Jenni came and we had a nice chat, then Johnnie came. She worked on her hexagon quilt top while Jenni and I worked on baby hats. We had a good social interaction. Later Jenni sewed a stuffed heart with my machine while I trimmed the shuttle blocks.

When I got home, Chris brought in my machine. I dropped off the fabric bag, then walked to the post office and came back with a letter for Chris. I stirred manure tea, and poured some on the leaf pile. I emptied compost bucket, burying the peels. I listened to Sayer Ji talk about germ theory vs terrain theory. I heated supper, then washed a few raw vegetables. I had grapes for dessert. I looked for more ways to build a worm farm. Most use plastic totes and I don't want to punch holes in my totes.

I submitted a Swansons order, then watched part of an interview with Aldous Huxley from 1958. I made my evening drink and took a capsule of the sleep tincture. Then we watched three episodes of Community. I liked the musical sequences but I don't think Chris appreciated them. I skimmed through an article on the brain benefits of grass-fed raw milk cheese. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for sleep.

* Jenni showed me how to make a hat and I made this one. *

No comments: