Friday, February 5, 2021

Cold and windy

Thursday

I woke in the middle of the night with a touch of RLS. Eventually I went back to sleep. I woke with the alarm, feeling ok. I got up to start the lemon protocol. I turned on the router and dived into e-mail.

At 11:30, I made breakfast. I ate it while watching The Highwire. I learned that Fauci, through NIH, has given 7.4 million dollars to Wuhan for gain-of-function research. I read the comments and some people posted video links. One was about a doctor who explained through the use of study abstracts, how antibody enhancement can lead to worse outcomes when vaccinated people encounter the wild virus. He also showed how a person would get more spike proteins from the shot than from infection. A video clip showed Cuomo getting an Emmy but you couldn't see any writing on it. Supposedly it was for leadership during the pandemic.

I took a break in the afternoon to do yard work. But it was so cold that I had to satisfy myself with burying the food waste and gluing a plastic bag to the rake handle to avoid splinters.

I don't remember now what else I read. I shook the tomato flowers to move the pollen around. Around 6 I made a salad for supper and soaked the sprouting seeds. The jar is almost full now. Chris came home and made his own supper. I parsed out supplements for the next two weeks and placed an order with Swansons.

At 8:30 I made my evening drink. Chris had his own evening drink, with alcohol. We watched several episodes of Community. Chris became very talkative. We talked into the night and went to bed very late. So I skipped blog writing and and forgot to turn off my phone.

No comments: