Friday, November 19, 2021

Dugway Town Hall

Thursday

I woke up in the middle of the night and had to pee. Chris brought me a towel for that purpose. I slept until morning. Chris got me out of bed with the backboard, helped me get dressed, then went to work. I went for a walk outside where it was in the 20's. I read e-mail and cleaned in the kitchen.

I decided to do coffee and detox morning and discovered that I could do it standing up. That meant that I could clean mirrors and counter tops at the same time. Chris came home early for a quick lunch. I got him to pick up a few things that were on the floor. I made breakfast and ate while watching The HighWire:

CDC is recommending all unvaccinated people be limited in their travels, work etc, even though they have no documented cases of a person with natural immunity infecting anyone else. FDA wants to release only 500 pages per month of the info the FDA used to conclude that the Pfizer vaccine was worth approval. It would take to 2074 at that rate. Fauci is now saying boosters are part of the regimen, so will need to get it to be fully immunized. Geert VandenBosche says we are putting out products without fully understanding how they work. Boosters can lead to Immune exhaustion.

Innate antibodies and naturally acquired antibodies protect most people. Innate antibodies generate immune memory so they can be produced very quickly when needed. Innate immunity explains asymptomatic infections. Innate immunity is the body's first line of defense. People with ebola die of the cytokine storm. Do not give infected people a vaccine that also induces cytokine storm. If Innate immunity cannot kill the virus, then the body makes antibodies to kill infected cells and this leads to naturally acquired immunity. Live vaccines activate innate immunity which is 'sterilizing', but covid ones are not. Had we done mass vaccination for the measles, we might be seeing similar outbreaks to what we see now. Its like loading your gun while you are already on the battlefield. Symptomatic infection creates better protection than asymptomatic infection. Innate immunity develops robustness over time, but if you give children the covid jab, then their innate immune system never learns to adapt to that. This makes herd immunity impossible to achieve. Those whose innate immune system is weak will have the most trouble with the virus.

Dr Ardis gave directions to finding the chart of FDA approved meds for covid - including ivermectin - and evidence that CMS is bribing hospitals to choose remdesivir, which is expensive and has a list of serious side effects like kidney failure.

I read e-mail until 4:30. I went to the library to pick out some DVD's for the weekend. I went to the MR house to see how one of the experiments was going. No efficacy at all. I tried to clean a baseboard with a swiffer as seen on the internet, but the baseboard wasn't flat so it didn't work.

From there I went to the gym. Jenni was there. We walked the indoor track for half an hour. Then I went home while she went to the community club. She texted me that my husband was at the town hall and it would not be on Facebook. So if I wanted to see it, I had to go to the community club. So I drove down there. Since there are no lights in the parking lot, I missed the entrance and had to turn around. Inside the lot I had trouble finding a space.

I went inside the club and everyone was wearing a mask. I put on one too, but it was hard to breathe. I found a seat and Jenni joined me. Chris started the meeting and the Colonel and CSM joined in. We got to hear from all the department heads. But I didn't hear everything they said because they were wearing masks while they spoke. I texted it to Chris but his phone was off. Jenni spoke up about it. Dugway has added a family doctor to the clinic, which hasn't been done for 19 years apparently. But he only takes Tricare.

After the meeting, I spoke with the head of MWR about playing Christmas music for the tree-lighting ceremony. Also two ladies volunteered to open the swap shop on a regular basis and gave me their contact info. Jamie and I made plans to clean tomorrow. I did not see Chris anywhere, so I went home, but he wasn't there either. I read e-mail for awhile, then texted to see where he was. Finally he walked in with a pizza.

We talked for a bit about vaccines. I asked the questions I wanted to ask at the Town Hall, like if vaccines are so effective, why do the states and countries with the highest vaccination rates have the highest case rates? Why are we getting a vaccine for last year's covid strain? He told me our next door neighbor was air-lifted into SLC for heart trouble.

Finally I made tea and we watched the last episode of Dr. Blake. It must have been extra long because when I sat down to write my blog, it was after 12:30. Chris fell asleep on the floor while I typed up my day. Then we both went to bed.

No comments: