Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sewing class

Saturday

Chris got me out of bed around 8 this morning using the back board. I made lemon water and cleaned things in the kitchen. I listened to a link to a live presentation in Florida by top doctors:

Natural immunity is robust, durable, and broad-spectrum so no benefit from injection. Don't get another test. It takes up to 15 months for the body to clear the spike protein caused by each injection. The paper that comes with flu vaccine is covered in writing, but the one that comes with the covid vaccine only says “intentionally left blank” and nothing else. Rabbinical court decided there shall not be covid vaccination in girls and women because it causes cycle disruptions which may be a sign of fertility affected. Long-haul covid is very rare after early treatment. Natural infection causes a gentle rise in spike proteins, but injection causes a bolus of spike protein intravascularly. Natural infection makes IGA, but not with injection. Shots don't work on the strain that is circulating now. We have drugs to treat inflammation and blood clots, therefore we can treat the disease caused by the virus. Myocarditis in vaccinated kids is 6x the risk of severe covid in unvaccinated kids.

I paused it to walk to the post office around 10:15 because I had a spasm from sitting with the heating pad. When I got back, I turned up the volume so I could work on breakfast while listening. But eventually I had to sit down again. The CSM texted me that she wanted to work in the swap shop. So I walked to the post office again to unlock the swap shop door. When I got back, I asked her if I could post on the local page that it was open. She said yes, so I did.

Then I got together everything I needed for sewing class. Chris helped me put it all in my trunk. We drove to the chapel in separate cars. He helped unload and set up the sewing machines. Then he went to the commissary while I set up everything else and sorted the fabric I brought to find wof strips. The start time came and went, no one was there. So I started on my own project. Then Diane and Grace showed up. I had forgotten my sample pillowcase but they remembered the pics I posted with the class announcement. Soon Jenni arrived as well. I showed them how to measure and cut the fabrics. I showed them how to pin and sew the bands. I showed them how to do a french seam. And they all completed the project. I took a pic of each of them. Diane finished first and went home. But Jenni and Grace helped me pack up and load my trunk. I locked the chapel and we all went home.

When I got home, Chris was doing laundry. He unloaded my trunk for me. I sat down to look at e-mail. He put supper in the toaster oven for me. After I ate, I walked to the swap shop to lock it up. The CSM had done a good job of reorganizing the items. She also sent me a text saying we need more child sized hangers.

When I got back, I finished something I was watching. Chris was ready to watch TV, so I made tea and sat on the edge of the couch. We watched an episode of Warehouse 13. I got extremely sleepy, but did not want to lay down yet (because getting up again is so hard). We took a break to made the bed, then watched an episode of Person of Interest. I sat down to crop all the pics I took today and write my blog post. Now I can go to bed for the night.

No comments: