Wednesday, November 24, 2021

The appearance of eggs

Monday

Chris got me out of bed before he went to work. I decided to walk in a circle around the house, which included walking out the bedroom back door and into the den back door. But it was still very cold out. I sorted clutter around the house. I picked up dessicated tomatoes, folded sheets from the garden, cleaned in the kitchen, emptied the top of the dishwasher, and soaked all my bathing suits to get the chlorine out. I hung them up to dry.

I looked at e-mail. CJ said she left a dozen eggs on my front porch. I went out to bring them in. I checked e-mail again. I made and ate breakfast, Chris came home long enough to make a sandwich. He put my shoes on for me.

I went to the MR house, finished mopping the floor in one bedroom, tried it on some duct tape residue, worked on the stove and behind the stove, and under the sink. Almost 3 hours later, I got a call from a man moving out next week. I went over to his apartment to give him a quote. He had a bike to donate to the swap shop so we walked it over there. I got our mail, and drove home.

Jenni called. I read e-mail, and ate a salad. I went to the gym. Diane didn't come, so I walked and talked with Jenni. She and I agreed on 4:30 going forward. I went home and ate the second half of my steak. I listened to a podcast by Shawn Stevenson. Chris came home. I read about a bison roundup this Saturday and the procedure for volunteering. It sounded a little dangerous though. I made tea and posted to my blog. We watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. I read more e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: