Monday, November 8, 2021

Making warmer plans

Sunday

Chris got me up with the back board. I made and drank lemon water. Chris put bean soup on the stove to cook. I sat in a chair with the heating pad but my back spasmed. It made me think that inflammation is associated with triggering the spasms. Chris got me dressed and I went for a long walk, over a mile.

When I got back, I sat to read with the chillow. Jamie came by to get the key for the 2nd street house. I started making breakfast. As I ate, I read e-mail, then looked up anti-inflammatory foods. Many are in my breakfast already, but I ate a few more. I researched cleaning combinations of Dawn, h2o2, baking soda, and ammonia. Faye called. She talked about the crop walk, and the yard sale. I talked to her until Jamie called to say she was done cleaning for the day. I went back to finding more ways of cleaning grease spots on walls, and stoves, etc.

At 5:27, I bundled up and went walking with Jenni and Grace. It was so windy and cold going around the school block. Brrr! Then we walked down to the gym to see if we could walk inside tomorrow. The gym lady mentioned that she has massage chair that she wants to sell. When I got home, I tried to look it up, but there were too many models.

When Chris was done with the voices (8 or 9 hours worth), he put away the bean soup. I made tea and jotted notes for my blog. We watched two episodes of Person of Interest. Then I posted for yesterday and wrote this post.

No comments: