Wednesday, November 24, 2021

The Steam Shot

Tuesday

Before Chris left for work, he watched me get out of bed on my own. Then he left, and I continued with my day, having two nanospasms. I made a fabric stain remover for my placemats, which have been stained for years. It seemed to work so I let them soak and forgot all about washing them.

I watched a video of clips of Biden, Gates and Fauci speaking at different times from early 2020 to present to show how they have changed their narrative. Fauci went from saying injected people won't get infected to saying injected people have just as much viral load in their noses as uninjected people so they can transmit the virus.

Immunity derived from Covid vaccines is too short-lived to be effective. Spike protein in some individuals will persist more than a year. So taking a booster every six months means the body will never clear out all the spike proteins. Thespike protein with accumulate in tissues, inciting inflammation.

I went to the MR house to clean for 2 hours. I worked on the louvered doors and baseboards and the vent plate of the fridge. I came home after noon. Chris was here with a big package that weighed nothing. I opened it and found 210 magic erasers. I put 10 of them in a bag for Saronna.

I made and ate breakfast and read articles. I took my trombone and went to Saronna's house. We chatted, and played Christmas songs in the key of A-flat. I came home and opened the Steam Shot, which got delivered to the front porch. I read the instructions and put water in it. I took it to the MR house and tried it on the various surfaces. It did not work on the ring in the toilet. It made the duct tape marks easier to scrub off of window sills. It worked on some parts of the tub.

I drove to Jenni's house and Diane met me there. The three of us walked around the block, noting the temp dropping. We agreed to meet at 4:30 tomorrow. I went home and read e-mail. When Chris got home, I asked if he was going to eat the last part of his steak and he said it was for me. I was happy to eat it. I looked at things that might make good presents online.

Chris asked about TV, so I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. Then I sat down to write my blog post. I wanted to check one of the numbers but could not find the interview that said it. Finally I went to bed.

No comments: