Saturday, November 13, 2021

Scheduled Power Outage

Thursday

I was so tired last night that I fell asleep pretty quickly. I woke up a little before 6:30. I listened to Reveille play. I was going to stay in bed until 7, but I remembered that the power was scheduled to go out at 8, so I had Chris get me up. It has been 48 hours since my last full spasm.

I made warm lemon water. I drank it while tweaking my cleaning recipe list. Then I put it on a sticky thumb drive (don't know why it is sticky), and took it to the desktop to print out. I started deleting unwanted e-mail and the power went down precisely at 8. I jotted notes for my blog and put the laptop to sleep.

I walked to the library to return the Person of Interest DVD. I cut out two doughnut shapes and started sewing them together with big stitches on the machine. But my arm got tired after sewing around the large circle. I wrote several versions of a checklist for the cleaning recipes with boxes to check for what worked and what didn't. I started making breakfast. I made more spice mix. Chris helped me take a shower.

Power came on about 11:40. I ate breakfast and watched The HighWire: 75 cases of athletes dropping on the field in the last year in headlines. Chris and I drove over to the 2nd street house. Jenni was there with her van. Chris put the corner unit in. He lifted a tub of cleaners and put it in my trunk. He left, Jenni and I cleaned from 3 to 5:30. We went walking with Diane. Then I went home.

I ate apples and chunks of ham, and grapes. I got very dizzy. I used the blood glucose kit. 178. I ate some cinnamon and coconut oil, but that made no difference. I made tea and jotted notes for my blog. We watched one episode of Dr. Blake. I was still light-headed so Chris put me to bed.

No comments: