Thursday, November 25, 2021

The usual Wednesday

Wednesday

I got up first thing in the morning by myself. Like yesterday, I supported my knees with my left hand, pushed off with my elbow and swung my body into an upright position. Maybe I could have done this a week ago.

Chris took today off and stayed home. But he was on his computer and out of my way for my coffee morning. I tapped with the daily tappings that one man is doing for the month of November. I wiped counter tops and basins and mirrors. And I vacuumed most of the carpeted areas in the house. My mop was over at the MR house, plus the spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide that I usually use. Sigh.

We took a shower. I read e-mail, trying to catch up. I walked to the post office. It was really cold and there was nothing but junk mail. I answered texts from Kurt. Finally I went to the MR house to clean for 90 minutes. I put the grill back on the fridge. I tried the Dremel on the toilet ring, but it didn't take it off. I cleaned two shelves in the utility room.

At 4:30 I drove to Jenni's house. We walked around the block. It was pretty cold but I was wearing my warmest coat. Then I went home and read articles. Chris went to Mass. I played an interview with a panel of doctors:

Dr. Paul Alexander: We have never boosted vaccinated people multiple times a year. We don't know how the immune system will react. The pharma companies did not study it. Dr. Peter McC: 28,000 people are listed as permanently disabled due to covid vaccine.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. I posted to my blog and read more articles. Then I went to bed.

No comments: