Friday, November 19, 2021

Payday

Wednesday

In the middle of the night I needed to get up, but got a spasm for trying. So I rolled over on my hands and knees, then stood up on the bed. Chris put his arms around my waist and set me on the floor. I did what I had to do and went back to bed.

Chris got up at 6, had breakfast, showered and went to work. I thought he would offer to get me up or to leave my phone where I could reach it. By 7:30 I needed to get up again. So I rolled over and stood up on the bed, then held on to the dresser to step down to the floor. Whew!

I made lemon water and got dressed. Trying to put on my shoes got me another spasm. So I called Chris. He came home to get me shod, then went back to work. I realized I couldn't do the special lymph-moving exercises, so skipped coffee morning. I took a long walk to the MR house. I spent 4 hours working on the toilets, floors, windows and blinds. Then I walked home.

I spent the afternoon looking at e-mail and tapping. I looked up sticky floors and how to eliminate pet odors. At 5:15 I put money in envelopes to pay Jenni and Diane for their help with the 2nd street house. Then I went to the post office to pick up the mail. I proceeded to the gym so we could walk or do yoga, because it was too cold to walk outside. But Jenni texted me when I got there, saying she wouldn't be ready until 6. Sigh.

I went back home. I opened the two boxes of supplements that came today and put them away. I jotted notes for today's activities. I drove back to the gym. When Jenni drove up, I gave her a Swap Shop flyer to put up at the commissary tomorrow. I also gave her money for cleaning. We went inside, but she wasn't wearing a mask and had to go back out to get one. Then we went upstairs to the indoor walking track which is 1/16 of a mile. We decided to walk for half an hour rather than keeping track of the revolutions. Diane joined us later, and after awhile, Jenni said she wasn't feeling well and she left. I gave Diane her money and we walked a few more revolutions, then went home.

Chris was still at Mass. I read e-mail for awhile. When he got home, he played his game. I posted to my blog, then made tea and we watched two episodes of Dr. Blake. I got sleepy and went to bed. Chris joined me later.

No comments: