Saturday, November 20, 2021

Just another day

Friday

I woke up in the middle of the night. But Chris said it was 6:45 and I should get up. Using the board, he got me out of bed and I went to the bathroom. But he went back to bed. I took a shower in the hall bathroom because the tub is much lower and easier to step into. I got dressed and bundled up. I went for a walk and discovered a package on Johnnie's porch. I went home for her key and put the package inside. I hope freezing all night did not hurt it.

I posted on the local page that Mindy will have the swap shop open tomorrow at 10. I looked at pics of rice handwarmers online and downloaded a few. (I also came across ones made with vinegar and baking soda. Very interesting. ) I put the patterns on a thumb drive and moved them to the desktop so I could print them out. I also printed the soap bottle apron pattern for Grace.

At 11 I went to the MR house to meet Jamie for cleaning. She brought a lot of stuff, some from a previous house that she cleaned in SLC. She worked upstairs cleaning beddrooms while I did the kitchen blinds and the sliding door blinds, and duct tape marks.

At 1, I came home and made breakfast. Chris was still at the office. He got back about 1:45 as I was finishing breakfast. I packed the cooler and we left for Tooele about 2. But we turned right around and came back for the list, then left again. We shopped at the usual places, then headed home again.

We stopped at the post office, then went home to put away the food. I opened the swap shop so Grace could pick up a tv table. Then I went home to read e-mail:

The swine flu vaccine was shut down after 25 people died. But over 18,000 people have been reported dead after getting covid vaccines and the mandates continue. CDC has no evidence of even one recovered covid person getting reinfected and infecting someone else. So why is natural immunity being ignored?

I posted to my blog and made tea. Then we watched 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory season 5. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

No comments: