Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Halloween

Sunday

I got up around 8:15. I got out my two watches and examined them for type of battery. They were hard to read and I could not get the backs open. I went through my battery box and found two button batteries, but they were the wrong size. Sigh. I really don't want to go to Tooele just for that.

Dr. Zelenco: Influenza is more dangerous to children than covid. What happened to influenza last year? His patients all tested negative for flu and positive for covid. It seems unnatural for flu to disappear for a year IF the flu is a natural thing. A burger place in Ca was shut down because they refused to check vaccine passports.

I got dressed. We went to the chapel with enough time to chat. They played praise music but I could not sing with it. I really miss singing hymns. The sermon was about David and Absolom. One more song and then more chatting before we all went home.

When I got home, I changed clothes and made breakfast. I read an article showing a few batches of vaccine are responsible for most of the adverse events and deaths. I listened to Pfizer whistle blower who showed pics of glowing liquid in vials, said the vials go through quickly at her plant and there is never a hold for investigating problems (which is very unusual since it happens with all their other products). The glowing can be seen as the vials travel the conveyor belt. No other product has ever glowed. The people in the mixing department do not know what they are mixing to make the vaccines. It is unusual for them not to know what they are working with. I searched for the finger lights that I give for Halloween. No luck. I looked for an online store where I could get batteries and garden stuff. I placed an order. I read e-mail. Jenni wanted to go walking at 4, so we did. Grace and her friend came along as well. Then Jenni showed me stuff in her house. We talked some more and I went home.

I had a bite to eat. I searched again for the lights. Finally I found them in a drawer in the sewing room. It was almost 6. I tested them all to see if they were good. I pulled out those that were not so bright. I cracked open a few to scavenge batteries. But they were tough to get back together. It was after 6:30 when I put some toys out in a basket. But I did not turn the lights on. I hoped I would hear the kids in the street and then offer them some. I was worried that my front porch had too much stuff on it to be safe.

I washed the shower curtain that Rusty left and hung it up to dry. I pinned the blue hat to the medium hoop and started embroidering. The foot got caught in a pin going to the next line and ripped the stabilizer. I had to pin new stabilizer behind it, then finished stitching out. It was acceptable. I took a pic of it, then walked to Brian's house to give it to him. I stayed to chat for a bit with Johnnie, then came home.

I made tea and we watched the last episode of Person of Interest and the third episode of Sisyphus. I dozed off. When it was over, I drank the rest of the tea and moved to my laptop. I caught up on e-mail and posted to my blog, then jotted notes from today.

No comments: