Tuesday, November 16, 2021

A bunch of baking

Monday

In the wee hours of the morning, I got up to pee. The price was one small spasm. I thought Chris slept through it, but before he went to work, he asked if he should stay home because of it. I had my phone (turned off for the night), so I told him I would call if I needed help. I tried to go back to sleep, but eventually got up, carefully.

I made lemon water and got dressed. I walked to Housing to make an appointment for inspection. It is set for tomorrow. When I got back, I finalized an order for steamers, and magic erasers. I made cheese sticks. Usually I spread the mixture across the pan and cut it up later. But this time I made it into little hot cakes, because I like the crispy edges. Later I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. While they were baking, I parsed two weeks worth of supplements.

Chris came home for lunch with flyers for swap shop that Diane had designed. He asked for bread, so I proofed the yeast in the pan, then added everything else and turned on the machine. I washed some dishes, and put others in the dishwasher.

I went to the MR house around 3. I finished sweeping the floors and cleaned the inside of the fridge and freezer. Rusty texted me about his house and cleaning in general. At 5:30 I parked by Jenni's house. She wasn't coming, but Diane came and we walked around the block. Then I went home. I had leftovers for supper while Chris took my car and put gas in it. I listened to a talk on vagus nerve and posted to my blog. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Dr. Blake. I got sleepy and went straight to bed. But it still took me awhile to actually lose consciousness.

No comments: