Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Addicted to cleaning?

Tuesday

I went to bed late, but slept ok until the hot flashes started. I woke up just before Reveille. Chris was gone to the gym, but he came back after 7 to shower. After he left, I got up. I took charcoal, and finished typing up yesterday's notes into complete sentences.

I listened to a QnA with Dr. Ardis. For thyroid: take l-tyrosine, selenium, iodine. Dr. Ardis has a 1 hr show on improving thyroid performance. Thedrardisshow.com At 10 I went to the new house to clean until 12. Jamie texted that she'd already been there for an hour, but had to leave. I worked on the utility room and bathroom. At noon, I opened the swap shop for Diane to get the Rainbow vacuum. I left her there to look around.

I went home for breakfast. Chris was already there having lunch. I read articles until 1:30. I went to Saronna's house to play music with her, and to chat. I left about 3 to go back to cleaning. I scrubbed at the livingroom window to get the hard water off. The only thing that helped was a brillo pad, but even that would not get it all. I ran hot water in the tub to steam off the soap on the shower walls.

At 4:30, I went walking with Jenni until 5 or so. I finished in the bathroom and vacuumed, then went home. Chris was cooking ground beef and mushrooms. I made a salad, and listened to Michele gaming. I called Faye, and we talked for a long time. I made tea, and we watched the last episode of Columbo. Chris went to bed, I stayed up to read and blog.

No comments: