Thursday, February 24, 2022

The sniffles

Wednesday

I woke up in the middle of the night to pee. I went back to bed but kept hearing sounds like Chris was home. So I got up and looked out in the main area. It was quiet and dark. I decided it must be the wind. I rinsed my nasal passages and went back to bed, but could not sleep. Eventually I heard Reveille (first time this week), and then my phone alarm. I got up to start my day.

I nebulized a saline solution with some silver in it. I made coffee, drybrushed and did lymph-moving exercises. I read a chapter from The Real Anthony Fauci. I tapped and meditated. I watered the plants, and washed dishes.

My phone said I missed two phone calls, but it never rang. I tried to call back but could not connect. Did the 3g network go down early, or was it due to snow? I sang with the Phantom of the Opera as I cleaned in the kitchen. For some reason I did not finish it, just went to take a shower and get dressed.

I read e-mail. I drank vitamin C water at regular intervals. I broke down our collection of shipping boxes. I put recycling and garbage out at the street. I added to the compost. I was finally able to connect with Diane and then Jenni. I decided it was too cold to walk. I went to post office, but only found a quilting catalogue. There was a large package sitting outside my door. It was marked “Heavy”, but I was able to bring it in. I ironed the fabric that got washed over the weekend. I pinned a patch of black fabric to Chris' suit pants. I took supplements usually taken with breakfast, and broke out in massive niacin flush.

I published my blog post for yesterday (or thought I did). I made tea and watched an episodes of Columbo. Afterward I listened to a man talking about tech privacy issues: Apple device has constant location telemetry that can never be turned off. (I am so glad I did not order an iphone.) Iphones can talk to each other just as they can talk to any airtag. Iphones can pass messages one to another until one is found to be connected to the internet and will forward the info to Apple. Amazon devices do the same thing.

The parent company can see the location of anyone with a 5g phone because of beamforming and Mimo. Every 5G phone will still need LTE to pick up the slack in all the situations where 5G falls down. As of the video in Sept 2021, 5g is nothing more than multiple LTE signals banded together.

I had trouble breathing through my nose last night. I tried nebulizing, sniffing essential oils, inhaling steam, irrigation of sinuses, lymphatic massages, propping myself up on a pillow, but eventually I had to go to sleep breathing through my mouth.

No comments: