Friday, February 18, 2022

The big decision

Thursday

Since I went to bed late, I got up late. I spent hours printing out and tweaking a slipper pattern for this weekend. I made a mock-up and added a felt pad to the inside. It had a good feel to it, but it was too small. I wrote up yesterday's blog post. Then I got a phone call for cleaning an apartment. I jotted the inspection date on my calendar. I texted Jamie to let her know.

I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire: Pharma can't advertise EUA vaccines, but apparently the CDC can and does. Then I watched This Week with Mary and Polly. They went through the news articles of the week.

At 4:30 I stopped at the post office, then went walking with Jenni and Diane. We had a nice chat. I went in Jenni's house to see a new supplement she was taking. She gave me a long mirror to take to the swap shop so people could try on clothes and see how they fit.

When I got home, I started collating info on different models of phones. I heated bean soup and quinoa for supper. Faye called to set up a time to Skype tomorrow. I posted to my blog, then made tea. I watched the last episode of season 2 of Columbo.

I chose the model of phone I wanted, but had trouble finding a new one. I looked at an ebay seller who claimed to be selling new phones. Most of his customers agreed, but a few did not. I also text-chatted with an agent from Samsung. I ended up ordering a refurbished phone with a one-year warranty. Then I posted the slipper sewing class to the Dugway Facebook page and went to bed.

No comments: