Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Nimoy makes a scary bad guy

Tuesday

I got up before 7:30. After the usual morning routine, I made more green mix while listening to an interview. Project Veritas had an undercover video of a man from the FDA saying they are going to require annual covid shots, but aren't announcing it yet because it won't be well received.

I made tea from the leftover jackfruit rags. I listened to Dr. Charles Morgan talk about psycho-neurology. One man sends brain impulses to a man in another room to play a computer game with the second man's hand. He didn't say if the second man could stop his hand from playing the game. Brain-to-brain transfer was mentioned. A neuroprosthetic device was used to enable a rat to detect infrared light. I did not finish the presentation because it was too alarming to hear what has been done successfully in experiments.

I made and ate breakfast. I listened to a podcast on detoxing from glyphosate. The doctor mentioned taking, glutathione, glycine, and collagen before bed. He also mentioned micronized chlorella, and modified citrus pectin. Silicic acid detoxes aluminum.

I placed orders for canned fish and fish eggs, and supplements. I stopped by the post office to get the mail. I met Jenni at the gym for walking. It was too cold and windy to walk outside. She quit early however. I went home and mixed up a batch of seed crackers. I threw them in the oven, then went to the library to get another season of Columbo and give a solar lantern to Melissa. She wasn't there so I left it on her desk. Later I realized I could have just gone next door to deliver it. I thought there was supposed to be a quilt guild meeting on the third Tuesday of each month, but no e-mails came out about it. So I did not sign in. I heated bean soup and quinoa for supper. I 'chatted' with a Samsung rep about the Galaxy s20. I was not sure if I was communicating with a live person or not. Chris called. He had not had internet all day so could not call or get calls.

I pulled seed crackers out of the oven. I heated tea, and posted to my blog. Then I watched an episode of Columbo with Leonard Nimoy as the bad guy. He makes a scary bad guy. Then I went back to comparing different models of phones. Finally I went to bed.

No comments: