Sunday, February 6, 2022

Card class

Saturday

I woke up early and could not go back to sleep. I got up around 8. I turned on the router and followed the usual routine of charcoal, brushing, other detoxifiers and lemon water. I wrote up the events of yesterday. I listened to the Jerusalem Report, talking about the high rates of injuries from the jabs and boosters, how the Israeli people were sold out to Pfizer as guinea pigs.

Chris gave me a coconut massage. Just after we started, the doorbell rang. I threw on a housecoat and went to the door. It was Jenni, dropping off a bag of craft supplies for sewing class before heading into Tooele. Then we resumed our coconut ritual. Afterward, I took a shower and made breakfast.

At 1:30, I packed up my craft and sewing stuff and Jenni's bag. Chris carried it all to the car. We drove to the chapel and he unloaded it while I unlocked the church. He left and I turned on the heat and set up for class. The girls were on time this week. Sophia wanted to make both projects (stuffed heart and valentine card), but she made cards for her entire family instead. Diane did both. Even Jenni and Saronna made cards. I worked on my purse organizer.

About 3:30 we started cleaning up. I got a babywipe from Saronna and cleaned the stamps. We gathered together all the supplies. I made sure Jenni got hers back. Then we swept up a million tiny hearts which her heart punch had produced. I was able to lock the chapel and leave just after 4.

I went home and put on walking shoes. I called Eileen and she said I could come over after church tomorrow. I put on a light coat and went to the gym to walk. But they decided to walk outside and I wished I had the heavier coat. Later I came home. I read e-mail, and ate leftovers and salad for supper.

Chris was doing taxes. I had envelopes showing all the money I got for cleaning houses. I searched all e-mail for the purchase price of the Hoover Smartwash. I found a reference in the blog post for Black Friday, but nothing else. I suspected the search engine was not doing its job properly. There was no receipt in the box. I tried the website but it seemed not to know me. Chris was getting VERY hot under the collar because The IRS new Idme facial recognition login wasn't working, nor was the previous login system. I decided to stay away from him.

I looked into kratom and decided to try some. Then I went back to e-mail. I composed a message to those who are likely to be on the next VERBAC committee to vote on EUA approval for jabbing children under 5. I urged them to vote no. I looked through the fabric on Jinny Beyer's site. She is retiring at 80 and selling off her signature fabrics.

It was after 10 when Chris came to me to suggest watching an episode of BBT. I made tea and we watched the usual four. I posted to my blog and we went to bed.

No comments: