Monday, February 7, 2022

Cleaning the chaplain's kitchen

Sunday

I got up before 8:30. I brushed and swished. I wrote up my blog notes from yesterday. I read e-mail for most of the morning. At 10:45 I started parsing supplements for the next two weeks. When that was done, I made and ate breakfast, then got ready for church, which is now at 1pm.

The pastor of Calvary chapel came to give the sermon. Saronna and her kids came, as did the colonel and his wife, so we had a good turnout. After church, I went home and changed clothes. Chris was gaming with the voices. I went up to the chaplain's house. I soaked the burners and cleaned kitchen cabinets. I let them know I was coming back to scrub the burners tomorrow.

While I was cleaning, the colonel and his family came over. I was the only one who heard the doorbell, so I let them in. The colonel asked me if I had moved it already. They visited with the chaplain and his wife. Then the colonel asked me questions about the cleaning contracts. I got quite animated. He said there could be a get-together with all the cleaning teams to discuss this stuff.

I went home for supper. Chris had cooked beef and mushrooms. I made a salad. I read e-mail as I ate. I ordered replacement supplements. The ones I usually order were out of stock so I had to research other options. I made tea, and put the leftovers away. We watched the last episode of BBT season 1 and one episode of Another Life. Afterward, I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: