Saturday, February 26, 2022

Help with cleaning

Friday

After I laid down last night, with the lights out, I heard a sound like something moving around in the bedroom. Well, my cortisol shot sky high and I sat up. But I didn't see anything. Eventually I laid back down, the sound was gone, and I went to sleep.

I slept really well, not waking at all until almost 7:30. I sewed over half of the patch on Chris' pants, but ran into a problem so I laid it aside. I read e-mail, and turned on my phone to check for messages. I soaked a batch of seeds for sprouting. I boiled water in a pan and added drops of oregano oil. I breathed it in as best I could. I took a sip of ascorbic acid water every minute for over an hour. By 11:15 I was breathing easily through my nose.

Around noon I made breakfast and ate it. I read articles from e-mail and telegram, then washed up and got dressed. I stopped at the post office for a Swanson's box, then went to company house.

I threw the dirty sheets in the washer. I cleaned the kitchen and washed all the trash cans. I boiled ammonia water on the stove, hoping the fumes would cut the grease on the range hood. I put the sheets in the dryer and threw the bathroom rugs in the washer, then cleaned the bathrooms.

I walked to the school to meet Diane, but then remembered the boiling water. I ran back to shut it off, then walked back. Diane was walking up just then. We walked around the block having a nice chat. Then I went back to the company house. I called Chris and we chatted. Then I cleaned some more.

I walked to the school at 6 to meet the girl Jenni recommended. I got cold and was about to walk back, when she and her mom pulled up. We chatted a bit, then her mom left. She and I walked to the company house, talked a bit more, then dressed the beds. We mopped from opposite ends of the house, meeting in the middle. I packed up and we left. I paid her and gave her a ride to Saronna's house where her mother was.

Went I got home, I opened the box from the post office and put the contents away. I heated supper, and watched a video with lawyer Thomas Renz. I typed up my post for yesterday I made tea, and watched Columbo. I was watching a long interview and was surprised to see it was after midnight. I shut down the computer and went to bed.

No comments: