Monday, February 28, 2022

The cat comes home

Sunday

I got up about 8. I took charcoal and brushed my teeth. I read a chapter or so from Kennedy's book. I listened to Pastor Chris preach from Revelations 12. The recording was so faint that I had to use earphones to hear it, even with the sound turned all the way up. As it played, I sipped C water at 1 minute intervals.

I got some ruffle yarn and watched a video on how to crochet with a hook or your fingers. But my fingers did not fit the yarn so I had to opt for the hook. I only found one in my sewing room. (I'll bet Jenni has more.) It was much easier that way. I made another batch of C water with lemon juice and drank again at intervals.

I made breakfast. I watched videos about tinnitus. One cause is clenching of the jaw. I did not pass the 'ah' test for the palantini muscle - which is a sign of upper cervical instability and can cause tinnitis.

I changed my clothes and shoes. I went to the gym to meet Diane. We worked out on the machines. When I got home, I moved the stuff in front of the garage door to the inside. I cleaned up in the kitchen. I swept up dried carrot fronds, and listened to several videos.

I had leftovers for supper. I downloaded pics from my phone. It took me a while to crop them all. I posted to my blog, and made tea. I watched Columbo, and looked up some of the actors. I put the bedroom back the way it was, then read articles until Chris came home. It was almost midnight. Soon after we retired for the night.

* I don't quite know what to make of this article. *

No comments: