Thursday, February 3, 2022

Groundhog Day

Wednesday

I woke up in the middle of the night with numb fingers again. I had to rub my whole arm to restore circulation. I cogitated and went back to sleep. I dreamed that Chris had a needle and he was trying to stick me with it. But I knocked it out of his hand.

I got up late,. I started the coffee morning music, and made coffee. I read a few pages of The Real Anthony Fauci. I tapped for whatever went through my mind. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, singing with the Phantom of the Opera CD. The vacuum is at the other house so I did not sweep. I mopped the kitchen and hallway. Then I searched for supplies for Saturday. For some reason, I could not find scrapbook scissors. I did find valentine fabric, heart stamps, stamp pads, markers, potpourri, glue and origami paper.

I turned on the router and read e-mail until 4:30. I met Diane and Jenni at the gym. We did lunges, and other body weight exercises. When I got home, I listened to This Week with Polly and Mary. It must be groundhog day: Moderna got approval for Spikevax, which they claim is the same formulation as their EUA shot, but is legally distinct (lest someone sue them for health issues after getting it). Like Comirnaty, the fully licensed vials are not available in the U.S. Only the EUA liability-free vials are here.

I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT season 1. I read more e-mail, then posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: