Thursday, February 10, 2022

It's good to have a second vacuum

Wednesday

Chris left about 7. I got up about 7:30. I took charcoal, brushed, and swished. I made coffee, and cleaned the Berkey. I exercised, meditated and tapped while listening to my CD lineup.

I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I vacuumed the usual areas. The sweeper grabbed Chris' workout clothes and I shut it off as soon as I could. It smelled like the belt was burning, but after it cooled down, it was ok. I left it to cool off and got the other vacuum. I mopped the kitchen floor lightly.

I read e-mail, then went walking with Diane. Afterward, I went to the post office. I locked the swap shop while I was there. There was no mail. When I got home, I put cash in an envelop for Jamie. I read Telegram messages. Chris came home, changed his clothes, then we planted two more sugar cane pieces in pots. The fourth piece has no roots. The doorbell rang. I gave Jamie her cash for the last house we cleaned.

I made tea and took supplements. We watched four episodes of BBT. Chris folded laundry, packed his suitcase and went to bed. I finished my blog, read e-mail, and joined him.

No comments: