Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Finger-knitting

Monday

I wore my headphones and had trouble falling asleep. I discovered I had no top sheet. Once I fell asleep, I slept well. I got up before 8:30. I did the usual. I put on my new slippers. I queued up a podcast and washed dishes. He talked about the importance of eating seasonally. I cleaned the bottom of the fridge.

It started to snow. I hand-sewed underwear while listening to a podcast. I made cheese rounds and ham-n-cheese sticks. I parsed two week's worth of supplements, then made breakfast. I listened to more podcasts, and ordered more supplements.

Chris called. He sent pics of a 5 acre place and we looked at the pics. I hung up and went walking with Jenni. It was windier than I expected. I composed a letter to support HB60. I heated bean soup for supper. I watched a video on finger-knitting with ruffle yarn. It seemed to be a good bet for the next sewing day. I tweaked the letter and sent it to all the state house representatives.

I made tea, and watched Columbo. I dozed off and had to watch the end again. I looked up the actors. Arlene Martel (T'Pring) was in it, but I must have missed her. I posted to my blog, then watched The War Room with Steve Bannon intervew Tom Renz. And finally I put the top sheet on the bed and got ready for sleep.

* These would be better with diced ham *

No comments: