Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I couldn't take the pressure

Monday

I got up at 7. My stomach, which left hard and tight when I went to bed, still felt that way. I washed and dressed. I drank water and checked e-mail. I rescued the cookie sheet from the tub and let the ammonia water out.

When I was ready, I sat in my car to wait. Diane picked me up at 8. We went to a place called Revive, about an hour and a half away. I tried the hyperbaric oxygen tank, but my ears couldn't take it. The man gave me a bottle of water, but my ears still wouldn't pop. So we both did an infrared sauna session. Then I tried the vibration plate. When Diane came out, we paid and left.

We went to Tooele to VASA Fitness. CJ was there, selling Valentine gifts in a large trailer. We each bought two dozen eggs from her. Mine had duck eggs in it. We drove back to base. I made and ate breakfast and read e-mail.

At 4:30 I went to the gym, stopping by the post office for mail. Jenni and Diane were waiting for me. We went to the last room and did bodyweight exercises for 40 minutes. Then I went home. I opened the mail and there was another letter from Consumer Cellular saying my phone would be useless by the beginning of March. I called them and got some questions answered. I went to the site to look at other phones available from Consumer Cellular.

I made a salad and took all the spinach out of the mix. I looked into the best smartphones, lowest SAR ratings, best camera, etc. on the market. I posted to my blog. I loaded up the next episode of Columbo, then made tea. I watched the episode, then returned to the internet. After 11, I went to bed. Unlike yesterday, my stomach did not feel uncomfortable.

No comments: