Monday, February 14, 2022

The Greenstalk

Sunday

I woke up early but got up late. After the usual ablutions, I looked up Calvary chapel and listened to the pastor give his sermon on Revelations. I looked up vertical gardens on Amazon to read the reviews, then ordered the Greenstalk from the original website. I read stories of interest on the internet.

I made and ate breakfast, then got dressed for church. I drove to the chapel. Only the Calvary pastor and the assistant were there. Sgt King explained that his computer wasn't working, and the pastor alerted me to the fact that it meant no music for the service. Jenni arrived with her husband and then Diane came. The pastor talked with us for some time, then Sgt King turned on the phone to record it for Facebook. The pastor expounded upon verses in the first chapter of John. After the service, Rick and Jenni invited me to go out to eat with them in Tooele, but I declined.

When I got home, I read messages on the internet. I walked around the neighborhood and then to the swap shop to take a measurement. I came home, and jotted the number down. I added to the compost, and watered plants. I put a salt lamp in the master bedroom and turned it on. I plugged my laptop further from the bedroom wall, trying a new position.

I ran hot water in the tub, added ammonia, and put the stained cookie sheet in to soak. The ammonia fumes kept me out of that bathroom till the next day. I read “The Real Anthony Fauci” outside, then came inside as it got dark. I read articles on the internet. Chris called and we discussed our day. I posted to my blog, and made tea. I watched an episode of Columbo. I read more e-mail, set my alarm to ring at 7, then went to bed.

No comments: