Friday, June 3, 2022

Finally warm enough to plant

Thursday

I got up early at 6:45. Chris was still at the gym. I watered the plants. I wrote a check to the church. I heated 2 jars of goat milk on the lowest setting, but it still heated faster than my goal of 2 degrees per minute. Chris came home, showered, dressed and went to work. I listened to podcasts as I stirred the milk, and later sifted out the curds using my sprouter cups. When the curds were pressed and all the whey collected, I heated the third jar of milk. I made an invoice for cleaning house #19 and sent it to the company. I looked for a father's day gift project for Saturday.

I ended up with 28 oz of goat cheese. I read e-mail, then made breakfast, and watched The Highwire: Nanolipid technology was designed to get chemo drugs into the brain, so of course they get the mRNA of the shots into the brain. Pregnant women were excluded from the vaccine studies. However some women got pregnant during the study. Most of those records were lost, but of 36 whose records were still there, 28 lost their babies. Polyethylene glycol was found in their breast milk. The study that was used to claim covid shots were safe for pregnant women involved 44 French pregnant rats followed for 42 days, then autopsied before they gave birth.

I went to the post office to mail a check, pick up a Swanson's box, and unlock the swap shop. I could see in the distance that canopies were set up on the parade field. No one told me there was an awards ceremony today. I looked into foods that keep for a long time. One is tarhana - a fermented and dried turkish soup.

Around 6, I went to the garden. Most of my plants were dead. The water splitter was not completely shut off on the non-hose side so the water went out the wrong way. I planted some cantaloup and peppers and garlic cloves. I heard a sound behind me and it was a gopher making a new hole. I crushed a clove of garlic and shoved it as far as I could down the tunnel. I spread half of my fortified water on the garden, then visited the apple and pear trees to spread the other half.

On my way home, I stopped by the swap shop. I chatted with Tonja and picked up a black bathing suit. I noticed a series of drips on the floor leading to the back door. I happened to have a mop in my car so I brought it in, wet it and mopped up the spots (or spread it out evenly over the floor).

I went home for a few minutes, then headed to the school. I walked with Jenni. Jamie was at the dog park and walked that street with us. When Jenni and I passed the chapel, we looked in the recycling bin. There was a nice lawnmower box that would make a good raised bed, so we fished it out. I put it in my trunk and hauled it home. I made tea and posted to my blog. I practiced my trombone until Chris was ready. We watched the last episode of Gomer Pyle and three episodes of Cheers. I listened to a podcast, then went to bed. As usual, once I told Chris where I was going, he got there ahead of me.

No comments: