Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Another cold night

Tuesday

I woke up early and covered my eyes with a towel to shut out the rising sun. Chris was gone. I went back to sleep. I dreamed I was trying to pull out onto the highway, but there were things blocking my way. Then Chris came home and took a hot shower. But when he got out, he was shivering so much that he got in bed with me. I tried to invoke a hot flash to help him, but to no avail. After awhile, he got dressed and left. THEN, the hot flash showed up. Grrrr

I brushed and swished. I washed dishes and jotted notes for my blog while waiting for the router to warm up. I watered the worms and plants. I was so glad we brought some of the plants because it had gotten really cold last night.

I read e-mail and watched short video clips. Saronna canceled our play time. I watched bee videos and looked into buying a hive. I forgot about walking until Diane texted me. I threw on shoes and ran to the school to walk with Diane.

I returned DVD's to the library, then went to the post office to get the mail. There was a J6 plug which I plugged into the modem and router, but it didn't work. I read more e-mail and ate fruit. I went to the garden to dig up the pathway and cover it with cardboard. I also trimmed weeds, and ate some kale leaves.

When I got home around 7, I watched a video, then wrote my blog post. I ate all the sprouts because they were getting old. I made tea and we watched 4 episodes of Gomer Pyle. I went back to reading e-mail. I accidentally closed a window with a dozen open tabs. Although I searched online, I could not find any way to get it back. Sigh.

Soon Chris went to bed, but I stayed up to catch up on e-mail and Telegram messages.

No comments: