Friday, June 10, 2022

Fire in the hole!

Wednesday

I woke up hearing Chris take a shower. I wrapped a towel around my eyes and went back to sleep. After he left, I got up. I watered all the plants and the worms. I am not certain there are any worms left, but I spritzed the bin anyway.

I got out my Wednesday routine sheet and swished. I did the exercises, meditated and tapped. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I took a shower and got dressed. I watered the lawn, filled the home garden box with compost and the contents of the worm bin. I didn't see any live worms. I flattened some gopher mounds and lit more gas sticks. I thought they would burn up, but I found them later, in the holes, intact. Did the fuse burn out?

I put garlic cloves in water in a plastic egg carton to sprout. I went walking with Diane. I went by Jenni's house to drop off some sprouted potatoes. Then I went to the library to get the next season of Gomer Pyle. After that, I went to the garden to water the plants in the box. I brought stuff to annoy gophers, but could not find the tunnels. I think they are getting smart and leaving the mounds away from the tunnel entrance.

When I got home, I planted seeds in the tower garden and fertilized the lawn with LAB. Then I checked e-mail. Jenni texted about water aerobics at 7. So after e-mail, I put 8 oz of goat cheese and muffins in containers. I put on Mom's suit, and went to the pool. I swam with Jenni and Heather for about 45 minutes. The water was warm but the wind made me chilly. I hated to get out. But I did.

I went home, changed clothes and put the cheese and muffins in a bag. I went over to Michelle's house. I gave the food to her husband and we talked about using gasoline to make gophers leave.

When I got home, I made tea. We watched four episodes of Cheers. Then I posted to my blog for yesterday. I listened to something until 11:30 or so, then went to bed.

No comments: